Chapter 25 - Automatic Electrostim Orgasms Chalenged Again

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.

I'm still obsessed with the idea of having an electrostim program that would force me to orgasm automatically. I've already mentioned it here before, so it’s nothing new for you, I think. I also want something that would make me so horny that I wouldn't be able to think and spoil it all with my mind.

Some time ago, I tested (on myself) a promising sequence consisting of strong electrostim - starting with experiment 01 - and weaker, stimulating parts. I think I already wrote about it. It went like this:

  • Experiment 01 was not as strong as expected, so it didn't turn off my brain, so to say.
  • The stimulation part was too weak. No orgasm, not even close to it.
  • Another strong electrostim was as strong as the initial experiment 01 and just the thought of it, the idea of what's next made me so horny that I orgasmed.
  • I didn't continue as the orgasm was huge and ... and my mind thought I didn't need anything else that day.

Well, that was not much success, in fact. It didn’t work as expected.

I must go to the roots. When I want to orgasm using electrostim, I play with intensity manually. I turn it up till my cunt starts to shake, I keep it there for a moment and decrease the intensity again. And I repeat it. I always try to go to higher intensities and reach the level of current that forces me to orgasm no matter what I think about this idea. But it is hard to do this willingly. At least, I can't do it. Not always, definitely.

It should be possible to automate this, I’m sure.

Yesterday, I thought I knew how to simulate it. It wasn't a complete success, yet I find it incredibly interesting.

I prepared the automation, a program, I call it. For 20 seconds, it stays at the intensity I use to calibrate the level of current before my sessions - it feels nice, but that's all. Then, a very quick rise in intensity followed by a slow increase lasting about 30 seconds - this second intensity should be strong enough to make me cum. And the increase feels arousing. The quick one could “turn of my thoughts”, I hoped.

Have I mentioned that only changes in intensity feel arousing? Not a constant current. But I think you all know it, don’t you?

Well, that was the basic structure, the idea, and I programmed it to be repeated on and on with slightly higher current each time.

I used what I call areola electrodes, each something like a square inch, held in place by a smaller sized bra (fixing it all perfectly). And my "standard setup" down there - one electrode above my clit to make sure the current would flow through my intimate parts, and an insertable electrode touching my g-spot. Or in that area, at least.

I wanted to enjoy the session - no cameras, nothing. On such occasions I could lie on my stomach, which is not attractive for any observer, but this is the way I like electrostim the most. Legs slightly spread ...

And! Recently, I realised I need something in my mouth, too. I'm getting fixed on this. I need it. NEED.

An inflatable gag is perfect for this.

I turned everything on. I also adjusted the basic level - slightly up, of course.

When it started, it felt nice (finally I’m subjected to electrostim after quite a long time), but I desperately wanted the higher intensity. Have I told you I like electric orgasms? 20 seconds felt like half an hour, but finally there was that sharp increase in intensity - I had no chance to think about anything at that moment and that was the plan. It was followed by a slow rise and I was horny as hell instantly.

Strange enough, I realised I felt electricity on my areolas first, it was like something pressed my nipples hard and pushed them inside my boobs. A split second after that, my cunt was squeezed by the current, too.

I always imagine how the current flows through my cunt. It's a pity I can't visualise it. But the idea turns me on.

When the first cycle finished, I realised all my muscles in my crotch relaxed suddenly. I wasn't aware they were in a spasm or whatever, the increase in intensity was so slow that I didn't notice, probably.

The second cycle started quite quickly and very soon I felt VERY sexually aroused ... but the 30 seconds were over suddenly! No orgasm possible. I NEEDED longer cycles!

Another cycle.

I realised 30 seconds is not enough for me. But I was enjoying the session even without orgasms. I NEEDED electrostim desperately and I experienced it, finally.

After half an hour, I moaned and orgasmed. Funny enough, it was with the last peak of the program - an artificial voice said that is the end of experiment 27.

I didn't want to spend all day with electrostim. I had so many things to do ... Yet it felt really urgent to fine tune the program and try it again.

Another 30 minutes of near orgasms. Or a constant long one? I don't know, honestly.

For the third run I added some dirty words repeated by the artificial voice, with a huge echo ...

For the fourth one I increased the intensity of the peaks ...

All afternoon was like a dream. An electrostim dream. I really find these sessions similar to long orgasms. I'm out of real time when I'm stimulated.

Right after each session, my boobs felt numb. Totally! It was that strange numbness and then a tingling feeling appeared slowly inside them. I must say I loved it. This was one of the main reasons that made me repeat the sessions on and on.

Now, the day after, my boobs hurt when I touch them. And my nipples are more sensitive. Nothing like that happened to my cunt. It just feels … tired.


TO BE CONTINUED


The audio file used could be downloaded here (Google Drive). Please note it is a mono audio file (not a stereo one).

Comments

Popular Posts