Chapter 14 - Why did Experiment 01 make me so horny?

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


Why did Experiment 01 make me so horny? So far, I’ve accepted it as a fact. Now I know the answer.

I love being tortured.

I love being tortured by electricity.

That’s it. It’s so simple. No mystery. Just these six words say it all.

I’ve always said I just like the stimulation part. I remember me saying to one of my friends who liked pain that I simply didn’t know what I should do to her because for me the stimulation was enough.

Knowing this about myself, it’s maybe an answer on how my next experiment should look like. I wanted to experience many orgasms. To be forced to experience orgasms. Five, ten or twenty. Now, I think my next session should focus on my cunt only and should probably look like this:
  • Experiment 01
  • Pleasure and orgasm inducing session
  • Torture again
  • Pleasure and orgasm inducing session
  • Etc.

If I’m not horny enough after the first torture, it doesn’t matter. There’s another one soon. And it should make me orgasm in the end. The more repeats, the more orgasms. And a torture after an orgasm - how would that feel? And another after that? I’ve got a strange feeling down there just thinking about it now.

I should be firmly tied up.

Does this make sense? Now I think so. There’s only one question to answer: ten or twenty orgasms?


TO BE CONTINUED 

Comments

Popular Posts