Chapter 10 - I Raped Myself with Electrostim

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.

It took me about three days to finish the latest blog post about the … the electric rape. Three days, well, that’s all because I haven’t got much time for writing. That’s a pity, but that’s life. But in the process … one thought got stronger and stronger.

Yes, of course. I think you already know.

I thought it might be nice to try it again.

It took me just about an half an hour to program my computer. I thought it might be good to increase the intensity of peaks in time a bit more. Well, honestly, I didn’t remember how strong it originally was. I also wrote the script for the artificial voice - this was a necessity.

It took me another half an hour to prepare velcro straps on my bed and all the electrodes. This time, I used my chastity belt to hold electrodes in place. I also used a pad, it fitted perfectly beneath the belt. I wanted to be sure no wet accident would happen.

By the way, the chastity belt is such a useful device for my purposes!

I placed electrodes on my nipples, the pads, and my bra held everything in place perfectly. I like it when nothing can move, even though I look very busty when lying on my back - it’s sort of a push up bra.

Another thought - maybe, shall I document it all? I quickly put my camera on a tripod and turned on recording.

I clicked the mouse and the program started. I had two minutes.

I inflated my gag - no ball gag anymore - I love this upgrade.

I secured my legs at my ankles. Right arm. Left arm - that was hard. It meant, it is hard to get out, too.

And I waited. Just a few seconds passed and the artificial voice started: “This is the experiment number zero one. As you’ve been told, it causes extreme sexual arousal by electricity applied to your sensitive areas. There is nothing to be afraid of. Now, close your eyes …”

It was all too fast, no time to realise what I was doing. No second thoughts.

“... and relax. The electric current is increasing to the first peak.”

It was surprisingly strong! The new program was much stronger!

I tried to move my muscles down there but it did nearly nothing, as all was already squeezed tightly and held in place by the chastity belt. Electrodes couldn’t move, I couldn’t push it out, and …

I remembered I wouldn’t be able to free my left hand easily.

I realised I had no chance to stop it.

I realised I firmly held the straps with my hands. There was nothing else I could do.

Every peak got stronger and stronger and the periods of lower intensity were incredibly short. And intensive, too.

I had no idea how much time passed but quite soon my crotch started to shake at every peak. I couldn’t stop it.

I was totally wet and I was happy I had inserted the pad into the belt. But all this also changed the path of the current and I felt it became even more intense at one moment.

Another peak.

I tried to focus on my boobs. I felt a very strong tingling on my nipples but it was all totally overshadowed by my shaking cunt. It really felt like someone held me from the inside and shook my body.

It should finish soon, I thought.

Another stronger peak.

I started shaking more and more wildly.

Another peak, stronger again. And it was not the last one, the intensity just decreased a little and I knew another stronger peak was coming.

I shook really wildly. I opened my eyes. I wonder what you would see in them.

Another peak.

Raped by electricity describes the situation best.

Another peak.

I had no clock, nothing to see how much time had passed. And I had no chance to stop it all anyway.

My boobs were buzzing. This is the right word.

Another peak.

My vagina was being pushed inside me and my wet slit was rubbed hard by the current flowing through it.

Another peak.

And it was over.

The voice said so. I wasn’t able to realise that for some while.

I was trying to catch my breath.

But there was one thing that surprised me suddenly. I was totally horny. HORNY. Incredibly horny. Horny as never before. I had no other thought.

There was only one thing I could do next.


TO BE CONTINUED



The audio file I used is available here (link to Google Drive). Note, that it is a stereo file - the left channel is the stimulation signal, the right is audio.

Comments

  1. An interesting experiment which was successful, although extremely intense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking about it again, I wish it was even longer. It was ... one of the weirdest things I've ever experienced. Perverted? Yes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts