Chapter 26 - Electrostim Self-Torture

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


I've got a lot of fantasies. And lots of them come from scenes from anime or hentai. One of these is related to a girl being tied down on a table, a metal one? Looks like that. In a big factory hall ... You know, hands above her head, ankles tied to the table... and a bad guy inserts one electrode in the girl’s anus and another one is pinned on her clit. And he says something like: "It's time to dance now." And turns the current on and the girl really starts to dance until she squirts and faints. At least this is how I view the scene. Idealised? Maybe.

Lately, the scene came to my mind here and there and I was more and more aroused. And the idea grew ... and finally I decided I really want to try something like this.

Why?

If electrodes are below my waist, I can probably try a stronger current. And this is what I want to experience. The stronger current.

Why?

Because I've realised I like self-torture. And there's something in my head that prevents me from experiencing it in my "normal" electrostim sessions. I can't turn the current up above a certain level. My head says "NO". Only automation could do that ... I mean, the situations when I do not control it.

I decided to try it. I started preparing for the session. You know, the program, the artificial voice and so on.

I love these preparations, to be honest. I'm ... well ... I think you would not be surprised ... even designing the session makes my knickers soaking wet.

I'm quite busy normally, you know, so it took me 2 or 3 days to prepare it all. And I couldn't wait to test it.

When I was ready, it was quite fast then. I turned the computer on and listened to the voice.

It told me to lie on the bed and attach cuffs to my ankles.

It told me to put my inflatable gag on and inflate it as much as I could. I did it and it took me some time to get used to it … I needed to focus on my breath. And also the voice continued and concentrating on it prevented me from … an accident.

Put on the VR goggles. And the headphones, the voice said.

And put your hands in the cuffs above your head.

I found them blindly - wearing my VR goggles now - and I managed to put my hands through very tight cuffs. It was not locked, but getting out of it would take quite a lot of time - just like getting my hands in. And it would require concentration - and that's what you can't even think about when a strong current flows through your cunt and tries to rub it and squeeze it and push your vagina into your stomach.

I was ready. Lying there ... exposed ... waiting to be ... tortured. I should get used to this word. Because this is what I like.

It was unavoidable in my mind, I was living my fantasy. Of course, I could try to get out of the cuffs ... but would I make it soon enough? Isn't it too late now?

The voice explained that in this experiment only my cunt would be stimulated by a strong electric current and that the objective is to find out whether a stronger current to the right spots could make me orgasm involuntarily. And also, whether it would make me raise my pelvis, like all the girls in the electrostim videos do.

I didn't remember it all and I didn't know how much time there was before the stimulation ...

Helpless. Unavoidable. Self-torture. Those were the words in my head.

The voice said that my electrodes would be tested first because my cunt was possibly wetter than at the moment the current was calibrated at the very start. The current slowly increased and ... it was a sheer bliss. I simply love the feeling. And I craved for more desperately.

The voice said the intensity would increase even more for a moment and I experienced quite a strong sensation in my cunt. And in my head I knew that the intensity during the experiment would be three times as strong as this very strong current. I knew that and .. I was scared and aroused and afraid and excited and … I could’n wait for it.

The voice said that I would watch the anime scene and I would experience the same electric shock as the girl. The video started. Just the short scene... girl lying on the table... she gets electrodes inserted and attached...

And suddenly my brain stopped working. My cunt felt like a cold water was poured on her and she was squeezed by the current. I realised I wanted to raise my knees and hide my cunt but I couldn't. My body started shaking wildly. Dancing!

Dancing!

And I heard myself screaming loud even through the gag. And the scream was copying my body shaking.

The current increased slowly even more but I was just dancing, having everything in my cunt crushed by the strong current.

It lasted ages. I thought it would never end.

I was shaking slightly even when the current went off and it took me some time to realise it, in fact. I had no words to describe what had just happened to me, my head was sort of empty. But the voice came in and said, there is one more test, but I should relax first.

I felt it was all just a dream. I was just breathing and trying to realise what had just happened to me. I could escape, of course, but I didn’t want to. I loved the overwhelming … feeling.

The current went on again but stayed at very low intensity. I found this very arousing, there’s always the thought of it getting stronger … the electric feeling in my most intimate parts … I was getting horny …

Suddenly, the voice said the video sequence is playing again and in my goggles I saw the girl lying on the metal table in a factory hall again. Soon she got electrodes inserted and attached … and the guy simply turned the current on instantly.

I remember my loud scream pulsing as my body was shaking wildly.

I felt the current flowing through my cunt and getting hold of all my body. There was nothing else, just my cunt being squeezed and rubbed from inside of my body. There was no way out. The electrodes were firmly held on my vulva and inside me by my chastity belt, no chance to get rid of them.

My helpless body was dancing.

The current was slowly increasing to even higher intensity and … I was just my cunt. Being held and squeezed and crushed by an invisible hand that was shaking with all my body.

The huge feeling was getting bigger and bigger and I felt like my head couldn't cope with anything this big. I couldn’t stop screaming. Everything seemed to be out of my control.

It lasted ages, again.

I watched the scene and I wished the girl was already squirting … But I also wanted it to never end. Split mind.

Mind or just a cunt?

My body was dancing even when the current went off and the voice said the experiment was over.

I had no idea for how long I was lying on my bed and just breathing. But there was one feeling that grew in me. I was horny. Terribly horny.

I freed myself, kept the chastity belt and all the electrodes in their places, turned on my stomach and I masturbated for hours using electrostim.

I deserved many electric orgasms.


P.S. What about the experiment objectives? I didn’t experience any orgasm but … I love the torture aspect of it all more and more. Also, I didn’t seem to raise my pelvis high above the bed like girls in movies. This is puzzling.


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Popular Posts