Chapter 12 - Automated Electric Forced Orgasms Not Achieved. Yet.

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


Summary
Another experiment. The result: negative. Automated electric forced orgasms were not achieved.

Yet!

Details follow :-)

In my latest blog post, I mentioned I managed to ... well, I forced myself to come 5 or 6 times in a row. I’ve never experienced this before. I want to repeat it!

And … I want to go for ten, or twenty orgasms. And ... automated ones. I believe it should be possible.

How did those Os happen to me? That’s the basic question. I think the main reason behind it was how horny I was. You know, it was straight after that Experiment 01. But I'm always sort of horny. Maybe I just wasn’t afraid to continue with stimulation after the first one.


DAY 0
Experiment 01 plus 5 or 6 electric orgasms.


DAY +1
5 or 6 electric orgasms again.


DAY +2
I tried to recreate the way I achieved those orgasms. I programmed my computer to do automatically what I did the day before. I added artificial voice counting to ten, that meant to orgasms ... or to the points where I thought the intensity would be so strong that I’d be forced to come.

I gave it a go. It was incredibly arousing, but it didn't work. It seemed not a single orgasm could be automated this way.

The problem: my head. I couldn't get rid of my many thoughts.
  • Was it working?
  • Why did it work the day before?
  • Was the intensity strong enough?
  • Does it make me more wet and does it change the current path through my cunt?
  • Was the window closed? Could anyone hear me if I moaned or screamed accidentally?
  • What time was it? How much more time did I have for my experiment?
  • Was it working?
My head. I couldn't turn it off. Thinking. Over-thinking. Constantly. Permanently.

I was quite upset. It worked the day before!

I had that vision of being forced to come 5 times today, 10 times tomorrow and so on, you know. Electro stimming myself manually, I’ve always ended up with a single huge O. Rarely, there's a need for more. It would be too much, all is so sensitive and it wouldn't feel good. But it's always in my head, the decision to stop it. But the computer would continue. That’s why I loved the idea.

I thought I might find a solution overnight.


DAY +3
Waiting and thinking was a successful strategy. There was a way forward!

The strategy: I should go through Experiment 01 once more. And continue with the orgasms forcing program!

Simple? Yes!

I didn't tie myself up and I was not able to go through the Experiment 01 without manually decreasing the intensity. It’s not possible. Never mind. As expected, or hoped for, it made me ... horny. Very horny. Incredibly HORNY.

(I wonder how this works. Is it physical? Or is it just in my head? Is the idea simply too arousing for me?)

Right after that I turned the orgasmic program on ... first counting to orgasm and I nearly came. I was puzzled. Did it really work? Second counting and ... nine ... ten ... it's time to orgasm.

I couldn’t stop it.

Everything was so wet suddenly.

When I started thinking rationally again I turned it all off.

Yes, I did turn it off.

I was curious what would happen next but ... my head stopped it. Again. I was afraid it would be too fast and too much and over-sensitive and even stronger.

My head.

All I want is … I want to come 10 or 20 times … well, actually, to be forced to come. Is it achievable?

Should be.


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Popular Posts