Chapter 34 - Electrostim Measured. Closer To Repeatability?

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


Finally, I’ve measured my body's electrical characteristics! Am I closer to repeatability of my experiments?

The idea is simple.

  1. I would use the same setup every time. Same electrodes, same places.
  2. I would use a signal with amplitude 20 (whatever it means) to set the intensity on my power box so high that the voltage on output (i.e. on the cables connected to electrodes on my body) would be 10 Volts.
  3. All preparation done! If the session would make my body shake at a certain point, it should be the same any time I would run the audio file.

What have I measured? I think I could share the data with you. I measured it all within 20 seconds, so there were no changes in anything. I believe it could be quite correct.

Of course, writing this, a thought about repeating the measurement has just popped out. I’m not really sure I feel like repeating it. Not now, definitely. It felt … Well, I’m not sure how it felt. That’s why I don’t want to repeat it.

For repeatability of my experiments, the basic information needed is the relation between audio file amplitude and the induced voltage. This is what it looks like.


To be honest, I expected it would not be much linear. I don’t know what the results mean, but I’ve got a sort of a reference for my next experiments. Audio file amplitude of 30 should lead to 16 Volts on output and it should lead to a “feeling like a huge ball is being pushed into my crotch ... leading to an unavoidable orgasm.”

Wow, that sounds great, doesn’t it?

I also measured currents.


And this measurement led me to … Well, I could calculate my body resistance! I know it’s not a 100% correct idea … My body is also a capacitor … And I know I have never been good at understanding electronic components … So I cannot comment on this.

I used just the simple Ohm's Law: R = V / I


The resistance appears to decrease with more voltage applied. It seems it is not constant at all.

Is it because with more voltage the current “spills” through more body parts, through more volume, and allows higher current?

I’m puzzled. Any comment or a message would be appreciated.


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's normal and well known that the resistance (even if measured correctly: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-terminal_sensing) decreases with increasing voltage. E.g. at some point the resistance of the skin (on each contact) goes to zero. Also e.g. sweating (salt) and internal biochemicals influence the resistance hence why it will nearly be impossible to find a bullet proove program which works all the time..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the last one to find out then, no estimmer has ever mentioned this. Thank you very much for your comment, indeed.

      But what do you mean by a "bullet proof program"? Do you mean it's impossible to achieve repeatability of feelings one experience during sessions?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts