Chapter 28 - I'm Obsessed with Electrostim Measurements

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


There are quite a lot of topics I'd like to write about but it seems I've got a permanent lack of time. Measuring the electric stimulation is one of the most interesting ones, so here it is.

Please note, this blog post is rather technical and not so much ... arousing? But I wanted to document some of the questions raised by my latest experiments.

Back to the story.

First thought: What could I measure? The current, obviously. But wouldn't it be scary to see the real values? I remember from my university that there are certain thresholds that should not be passed. What if ... ?

No. (I must admit, I'd expect lots of comments on such measurements. Maybe in the future?)

Alright then. What about voltage? That would look cool! I had expected it to raise with the intensity and that would make it nice to see.

I realised I had no idea what values I needed to measure. I hadn't done any research on body resistance and got my first voltmeter within days. With the scale up to 300 Volts.

I connected all together and set a steady increase in intensity. The needle moved up the scale ... That's it! I got more and more aroused and I was also incredibly excited (and sort of absorbed) by the fact I could see the voltage... And it looked really cool! But my body started to shake when the values went only up to 17 or 18 Volts.

Not a hundred Volts?!

I didn't manage to get higher - you know, this is the problem of myself controlling the intensity. There's something in me that always stops it. At a certain level.

Alright. The conclusions were simple:

  • It looks cool! The analog needle movements!
  • I need a different voltmeter.

I got another voltmeter in a week, now with the scale ending only at 30 Volts. That seems to be far too much. Well, enough for my purposes, I mean.

I used my "standard set up": electrodes on boobs (areolas), above the clit and an insertable electrode ... lying on my stomach ... and a steady increase in "intensity". The needle went slowly up and at about 14 Volts my body was shaking quite a lot and at 15V ... it felt like this was the maximum I could go to.

I always orgasmed when I got above 15V. And that was the end of measuring anything that day. I just enjoyed the stimulation and the related feelings.

But ... Was the voltage lower than the last time? Or ... How repeatable is my electrode placement and conductivity of everything? I was puzzled.

In my next experiment (a week or so later), I decided to write down my feelings at different levels. I drew a table and ... tried to fill it in.

I turned on a slightly slower increase in intensity. I believed it would provide me with more time for making notes.

The experiment was quite simple at the beginning, but it was nearly impossible when the levels got to 13V or more. It was incredibly hard to focus on what exactly my feelings were and writing it down. And again, when I got over 15V I always climaxed. I couldn't help myself. A simple electric forced orgasm. Making me turn the intensity down. Or start another round.

Interestingly, the next run (slow increase in intensity again) felt exactly the same. I felt the same at the same levels. Quite nice.

Here's the table (well, bullet points for simplicity):

  • 1V - I could feel nothing
  • 2V - Nothing
  • 3V - I noticed electricity flowing through my cunt
  • 4V - Cunt tingling gently
  • 5V - I could feel my boobs, or slight tingling on my nipples. And my cunt is tingling slightly more.
  • ...
  • 10V - Arousing feeling on my cunt, labia 'buzzing'. Boobs 'buzzing' too, the feeling located on areolas.
  • 11V - Squeezing vulva. Buzzing clit. Nipples getting heavy, like being pulled down by something, buzzing. I also felt tingling inside me for the first time.
  • 12V - Stronger feeling on my cunt. Slightly heavier areolas, not the whole boobs yet. Something was going on inside me but that was not clear what it was. I couldn't describe it.
  • 13V - Shaking vulva, or shaking from inside of my vagina? Still it could be stopped willingly, the shaking. At least I think so. I could feel contracting muscles under my boobs. My inside felt squeezed somehow.
  • 14V - Squeezed all inside me, labia squeezed and over-sensitive. Hot nipples (it felt like that). Whole boobs buzzing.
  • 15V - Shaking more, not sure I could still stop it. The feeling of having heavy big boobs (very heavy, being pulled down by the current, if this makes sense)
  • 16V - Feeling like a huge ball is being pushed into my crotch ... leading to an unavoidable orgasm. 

...

This time, I thought I'd be able to get to higher voltages but it felt like ... automatic. 15V and a slight increase led to an orgasm.

I'd have to fool myself (i.e. put me out of the control loop) to learn how higher intensities feel. I'm quite sure I experienced higher intensities in my past experiments but I was not ready ... Well, I didn't know how to get to those in this set up. My mind blocked it.

Many electric orgasms later ...

The strangest finding was ... 

I'm not really sure but with so many orgasms the conductivity should change, shouldn't it?

Everything was so wet ... I would expect the current would be higher at the same voltage (with lower body resistance) and the feeling should be more intense. I've always assumed the level of the current defines the feeling. But it was not like this. The same voltage induced the same feeling. Always.

I'm still puzzled. Or do I miss something important here?


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

  1. With an increase in the conductivity the current will increase indeed (but afaik it's not that much of a change in resistance since it's only the skin resistance which is affected and not the body resistance - you might be able to measure the resistance before and after a session from electrode to electrode when disconnected). On the other hand with better conductivity the pain/feeling changes as well (small contact area when dry vs. larger one when wet) so in the end you might end up in some kind of equilibrium where one effect cancels out the other ;)
    Is the measured voltage rms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "equilibrium theory" is my explanation, too. There are too many variables, I'm afraid. Something like repeatability of anything in electrostim seems to be quite questionable.

      RMS ... I use the reading of my analog AC voltmeter so I believe it is RMS.

      Delete

Post a Comment