Chapter 29 - The Long Electrostim Session Design

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


Lately, I can't stop thinking about a long electrostim session. Again. The one I wouldn't be able to escape for hours. The one that will make me orgasm many times. The one that would make my boobs and cunt numb or sore for some time, and I'll be left unable to masturbate or so.

I want to share my latest idea. I think the session could look like this.



Setup

The test subject is tied up on a chair. Electrodes are placed on her areolas, above clitoris and she has a vaginal electrode inserted. The electrodes on genital area are fixed by a tight chastity belt. The subject is wearing an industrial half mask; this will make her breathe the air from her crotch. The subject is wearing headphones and VR goggles. The subject's heart rate is monitored and displayed.


Part 1

The test subject will listen to Bambi Sleep files with electrostim at medium level (e.g. rising from 10 to 12V). This part could take more than one hour. The subject would get use to the strong electric stimulation.


Part 2

The test subject will get a chance to orgasm nicely with selectrostim, supported by Bambi Sleep trigger. Ten cycles of slowly increasing electrostim intensity will be used, with a voice counting from 1 to 10 with the intention to orgasm at number 10. The earlier orgasm would be obviously followed by an inevitable increase of intensity (till number 10) and would be very hard and intense. 10 orgasms possible in this part.


Part 3

Several electric forced orgasms. The intensity will increase substantialy and additional peaks will be added to induce orgasms (like Miss K used to like). Number of cycles could be based on part 3 success rate.


Part 4

Very strong electrostim to make subject's breasts and genitals totally numb. Supported by a special video and sounds. Duration one hour.


Part 5

The test subject will listen to Bambi Awakens file. The subject will be unlocked.


End of experiment.



Just thinking about this makes me ... 

I simply want to experience this ... 

Though there might be many problematic parts. How could I lock myself? Should I use the electromagnet I've bought recently? Would headphones and VR goggles stay in the right position for such a long time? Or is there a way this could be fixed somehow? WOuld I have enough memory in my cameras to record it all (for future research, of course)? Many questions.


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Popular Posts