Chapter 16 - A Set of Electric Orgasms for Miss K

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


I think I’ve mentioned that girl. Let’s call her Miss. K., or simply Kate.

She was a friend of mine who was really keen to try electric stimulation. And she loved it. Whatever we tried, it made her cum.

When she called, she used to say: “I want to recharge my batteries.” I guess you know the meaning.

Have I mentioned I like both roles? Dom and sub.

She arrived, put off her clothes and I tied her up. In most cases, she was lying on her back with arms spread and tied to the bed frame. I quickly attached electrodes on her small boobs. I spread her pussy lips and I put a lot of conductive gel in her slit - it was always too cold for her, but it was part of the game. Even though she was always horny, she was never wet when we started - the gel was a must.

I put electrodes between her pussy lips freely - there was no need to attach them as I sat on her legs and I held them firmly together with my thighs. The electrodes couldn’t move.

(That could be a nice picture, in fact! Me sitting on that nude tied up girl and making her orgasm just by turning the knob.)

Very often, she was blindfolded and gagged. Well, maybe every time.

I turned the electricity on and I slowly increased the intensity till she said, or showed, she could feel it. That was the basic point, but the basic intensity was higher. Much higher, in fact.

It was very obvious she liked that. I can’t tell how but I think she’d purr if she were a cat. Something like that? She said she felt sort of pressure on her cunt and boobs. When she was tied up sitting or standing, she said her boobs felt heavy.

I always enjoyed the look for some time, but soon I told her it’s time to cum. And I started to increase the intensity. But not much, just a tiny bit. In a few seconds, she experienced her electric O. All her body … Well, everybody would notice an orgasm.

I turned the intensity down a bit, to the previous intensity level. I waited 10 seconds or so, and I said: “It’s time for another orgasm.”

She was still breathing deeply when I started increasing the intensity again.

And she experienced another orgasm. It looked like it was all automated, she couldn’t escape it.

I decreased the intensity again but she knew what’s next. And I think this fact aroused her a lot.

We used to repeat this ten or more times per session.

She was always quite exhausted, but she wanted more sometimes.

I remember one occasion when the basic intensity was probably too strong for her. She said so and I remember me saying that I was sure she could bear it. She did. After that session the bed was totally soaked.



This experience confirms my idea that the main sexual organ is one’s head. The brain is the organ to be stimulated - all the thoughts and words matter.

I wish I could experience something similar.


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

  1. I've been dabbling in a technique called "Mindgasm" to induce multiple, male prostate orgasms. After my decades of heavy estim, I wondered if anything else could compare... While this is definitely journey in rewiring my brain, I'm amazed at the non-electrical, non-mechanical pleasure this can induce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, I've heard about similar techniques but I don't know much about it. Sounds cool.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts