Chapter 31 - Electrostim Shaking My Body

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


There are a couple of videos that really arouse me. One of them is ... Well, I don't want to link it directly, but I'm sure you can find it by using the search phrase "BBW cumming hard from electric shocks". (Note: It's much better - more natural - when rotated 90 degrees.)

In this video, a lady lies on her back, electrodes are on her pussy lips and on nipples, and she seems to endure waves of electric stimulation. Waves, this is how I would describe it. But the end! It seems the pulses are more frequent and stronger and the frequency raises to a level when her body shakes helplessly, being unable to do anything about it.

This helplessness ... At least I do see it there ... This is the trigger for me.

I've always wanted to experience something like this. Desperately, I’d say. But ... how?

The video seems to show the pulses are more and more frequent. It took some time but I created such an audio file and I tested it. But ... it didn't make my body shake. Each pulse made my body, my muscles spasm but the effect was very different when it got faster. It was just unpleasant.

Note: I also spotted that electricity from my boobs travels much longer to my vagina compared to electricity from above my clit. And it made the spasms very ... asynchronous, this is the word. It was an incredibly strange experience. Really weird one.

I thought maybe I should just select the right frequency. My idea was that I need to find a sort of resonance frequency for my body. I played with it ... But whatever I did led to the same result as before. I got stuck.

And so I focused on other things ... like that automation. But during one of the automated sessions the intensity was set too high and ... it made my body shake involuntarily. Just the high intensity itself! No pulses!

I didn't believe it and I was not able to repeat it ... well, I was unable to increase the intensity manually above a certain level. And it wasn't enough, obviously.

I quickly designed an audio file that increases intensity for 10 seconds or so but in the beginning it gave me enough time to go as high as I could. First few tries led to nothing but in the end I achieved it. Involuntary shaking.

Still I'm not very sure about the mechanism. It seems the shaking comes from my muscles in my buttocks? Or my legs? But these muscles are not directly stimulated and electricity should not flow through them. I'm really puzzled.

Many people say that strong electricity makes muscles spasm and the body is tense, not shaking. This is what I experienced maybe in some of my ... mishaps, let's call it this way. But not in my sessions.

People also say that shaking is just from movies or that popular culture. It's the way electric shock is played by actors and actresses ...

Puzzled.

But whatever causes it, I love it. Because the electricity controls my body and also my brain is so overloaded by the situation that I can hardly think about anything. And this is probably the moment I like. Masochistic? Maybe. But it's me.


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Popular Posts