Chapter 27 - Live Streaming Electrostim Orgasm

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


I tried to stream my electrostim session for the first time.

Why?

Is there a simple answer? Did I want to be in contact with someone while being stimulated? Typing answers in a chat could make my head forget about a lot of things ... It could be quite a good distraction, I think.

Ok, maybe you want to know more about it. And I want to write it all down for myself.

I prepared my electrodes, inserted them as usual and fixed it all by my chastity belt. I also wanted to use pads on my boobs but ... one of the pads failed and ... To be honest, I tore off one of the cables accidentally when I tried to fix the electrode in my bra ... In fact, using a conductive gel causes quite fast corrosion of copper wires. The result is simple - they break easily. At the moment, I really didn't want to bother with it, fixing it would take too much time and all I wanted was an electric orgasm.

There was no time to lose.

So I prepared my web camera next to my bed. I decided to lay down on my stomach, with my computer (controlling both the electrostim and the streaming) in front of me. I had all the comfort - I could type and use the mouse, run the electrostim and also watch ... Yes! That was new! I could watch my ... well, everything was under the chastity belt, but yet, there were visible cables going out of my body. And my huge thighs and buttocks (made bigger by the camera, of course). And I could also see my back with a heart rate monitor belt and a bra - which was useless without pads inside. But I kept it. I can’t tell why, in fact.

I turned the electrostim on ... it felt so nice!

I opened a virtual room on the platform where I share my videos and ... the red icon confirmed I started a video stream.

I made sure I added a text explaining what viewers could see. That I use electrostim to arouse me and to make me orgasm and that I like it this way. To be honest, I was a bit afraid someone would report the stream. People might find this too much, or unacceptable, or whatever.

Everything was new to me. The feeling …

I tried to chat with people that were slowly joining me in the room. But there was no reply. 8 people and no one replied.

20 people. Or 20 viewers. Or 20 strangers watching my crotch with a chastity belt. And the cables.

Finally, one of the users started chatting with me. He knew nothing about electrostim and I tried to explain the basics… but before that, I set a half an hour long increase in intensity and when I started explaining what was going on in my stream… I mean, writing about electrodes inside me and the current flowing through my cunt and arousing me sexually … I realised I’m not able to type without really focusing on it … the current was getting stronger and stronger and my buttocks - I could see it on camera - started to shake here and there.

I tried to stop shaking and it worked, I still could control it.

My mind was split - I focused on shaking - I mean, not shaking. I focused on typing and … in the meantime, the current made me more and more horny and wanting to orgasm. But I was afraid my head couldn’t stop thinking about all of this and this would prevent any … anything. My head, you know.

Some more users joined and some of them knew what was going on. It distracted me from that horniness. In fact, it made me focus more on the chat, on messages, and … you would not believe that! The current suddenly stopped. I was disappointed.

Was it half an hour already? It felt like I was streaming for not more than 5 minutes …

But the 30 minute long session had really ended.

I selected a faster increase of intensity, higher basic intensity (I always want more) and I started messaging viewers again. I mean, answering their questions and reacting to their comments.

Soon, I was overwhelmed by the current rubbing my clit and I imagined it flowing through my wet slit … this idea really aroused me, I wished I could visualise the current path … The electrodes fit perfectly for the session and it was so nice that even my thought about … a thought about me being sort of exposed … I felt like I couldn't stop an electric orgasm.

I stopped typing.

I stopped watching my computer screen.

My body shook wildly, more and more. I believe it must have been totally blurred on users’ screens … And suddenly I experienced a huge orgasm. A HUGE one. And the electricity kept rubbing my cunt and my inside and kept shaking with my buttocks and thighs.

The orgasm lasted an hour. Or it felt like that.

I wasn’t able to stop the stimulation for some time so the intensity kept increasing more and more.

When I was able to realise who I was and what I was doing I asked viewers whether they noticed my orgasm. They wrote they saw me shaking and they noticed my heart rate - they said so - it went suddenly up to 170 bpm.

I hadn’t noticed anything. It took me by surprise. All of it.

I realised my bed was soaking wet … the chastity belt could not hold … anything except the electrodes inside …

I turned off the stimulation.

I closed the virtual room.

I was lying on my bed and I tried to realise what had just happened. I’m still not sure about it. Someone who can’t stop her head (over)thinking everything was totally overwhelmed by electrostim while streaming it all publicly.

Was it me?


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Popular Posts