Chapter 13 - Peeing, Electrostim and an Electric Peegasm

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


I think it’s time to write about my findings again. And about my experiments. The experiments with electricity and my body.

Recently, I had an online discussion about peeing and electrostim. What I’d known:

  • In some anime electrostim scenes, the girls pee because of the electric stimulation.
  • I’ve read it also in many stories. It sounds cool. Well, someone like me finds it attractive. Arousing?
  • One of my friends who wanted to try electrostim to reach (finally) an orgasm was pretty cautious about possible peeing. She told me it would make her pee involuntarily. It didn’t. (I think I should write a blog post about my friends who tried electrostim and what they told me afterwards.)
  • I’ve tried pee-electrostim myself two times before:
    • First time, I had a full bladder, but electricity seems to stop my urge to pee. Although I tried hard, I couldn’t pee. That was pretty weird. It was not possible when it was on.
    • Second time, I did it the other way round. I started to pee first and turned the electrostim on right then. It led to an incredible peegasm! (I must repeat this anytime soon, it felt ... just incredible.)
Few days ago, I thought it’s time to learn more about it. Can you reach an orgasm with a full bladder? I didn’t know.

I drank more water than usually and tried to ... hold it. Meanwhile I tried to prepare all the electrodes etc. This time the current path was from above my clit to my anal electrode. The active part was something like 4 inches deep so I thought it might go through my ... my inside, well, through my entire crotch.

I wish I could visualise where it really flows. Ok, not possible, I know. There are no flashing skeleton like in cartoons.

I also wore my heart rate monitor. I was so glad I remembered this time!

While making everything ready (a pile of towels under my buttocks and so on) it was getting harder and harder not to pee. I admit ... there were some drops on the towels soon. So, it was really ... urgent. Or more than that.

I turned the electrostim on and I felt like I was peeing. Which was not true, when I checked it with my hand.

When the current got stronger, I totally forgot about peeing. There was no need suddenly. I just felt my bladder is full when I concentrated on my stomach - but that was all. No urge to pee any more.

I enjoyed the session even though it didn’t lead to any O. My head was to blame, as usually. Too many thoughts, you know. But I love electrostim even without orgasms.

Right after the session, I had to wait a moment before I could pee. I had to force it. Or it felt like that. But the relief was sheer pleasure!

I kept sitting on the towels for quite a while to think about it all. About the feelings. But there’s nothing new, for me.

  • It’s not possible to pee when the electrostim is on (I mean a strong electrostim). I confirmed this.
  • Even the urge to pee disappears. Confirmed.
  • And that’s it.

I think I should go for that electric peegasm next time. That’d feel good. No more experiments whether you can pee or not. The peegasm!


TO BE CONTINUED


PS. The app to track my heart rate didn’t work. It failed a second after it started so I got no data on that.







Comments

Popular Posts