Chapter 3 - I Was Not Aware I Could Push It Out

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


I already wrote about the model train transformer. I didn’t mention it had 2 outputs, actually. One to control the trains (DC), the other one to power the accessories (AC). The latter was used to control switches, lights, etc. Or, the original intention of the producer was such.

Could it power my orgasm instead of switching rails? It’s the alternate current!

Have I mentioned I tried the direct current? I experimented with that, but the feeling was not nice at all and it left marks. Small red dots where the electrodes touched my body. It didn’t feel right (it was a sort of a strange pain, something like that?), and it didn’t look right afterwards. I was not interested in anything like that.

So the alternate current is the one to be used. Always.

Well, I already knew that. It’s the same as licking the 9V battery contacts. I don’t like that feeling.

Back. Alternate current. How would that feel? I mean, the stronger current from the transformer?

I was quite afraid, yet I wanted to experience something stronger.

How would you make it safely?

My idea was simple. I inserted electrodes and instead of having a switch to turn the current on, I held cables in my hands - touching each other would send the current into my crotch. My idea was that I might not be able to press any switch into off position. Connecting cables manually would not make it last long - I (correctly) assumed I wouldn’t make it.

I got ready. My head was full of thoughts. How would that feel? Would it make my body shake? Secretly, I wanted it to make my muscles convulse.

To be honest, I don’t remember anything from the experiment. I woke up and my anal electrode was out on my bed. I didn’t expect it was possible to push it out. I was not aware I could push it out. Yet I could, obviously.

I’ve never tried that again.


But, the problem lasted: I wanted to experience more current. I wanted it to be stronger.


TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Popular Posts