Chapter 1 - How It All Started

Warning: Whatever I write about, don’t try it at home. Never.


People often ask me how it all started. Did you see videos on the internet? Or hentai? Neither of those, in fact.

When I was at my secondary school, something made me feel it would be interesting to feel electricity in my sensitive areas, so to say. Strange enough? I admit I’ve masturbated a lot and often, but the electric thing was probably triggered by ... movies? Sci-fi films where villains interrogated a hero or a heroine while holding them captive in unusual fancy contraptions. Using electric shocks? Or I just imagined they did.

But how can I experience anything like this?

Everybody knows you can feel electricity when licking a 9V battery contacts. First, it’s a check if it works, second … would it be useful? No! It doesn’t feel pleasant at all. This was not a way forward. Not for me, at least.

I was lucky, we had a set for children containing a lot of electronic components. And schemes on how to make a simple oscillator and so on. I’ve never ever found out how these things work (I know the theory but I’m unable to design such things, it’s magic, for me). But I found out that before the signal was connected to the speaker, it’s strong enough to cause ... a sensation! That’s it! I was so happy I found this.

But I had to find the right electrodes – the simple cables ending … well, down there … were stingy. No pleasurable experience at all. And I wanted to feel the electricity flowing through me, not just the electrodes.

It may sound funny but I desperately searched every drawer I had in my room. I ended up with a weight from an old pendulum clock, shaped and really looking like a spruce cone. An idealised one, with a smooth surface. Well, it looked like that, I’m not a tree expert. The point was, it was a piece of metal. A conductive metal.

I also found a handle or something like that. Much narrower than the tree cone, but of a similar shape.

I also find small key rings might be useful.

And that was it. I was ready for the first experiments.

Soon I found out what I like. And what can make me climax. It was not probably caused by electricity, rather by my thoughts. But it didn’t matter. I enjoyed the feelings on and on.


There was only one problem: I wanted more. I wanted it to be stronger.


TO BE CONTINUED



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience through this blog. For me it is always so interesting understanding how people got into estim! Everyone has his own story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts